- Job Code : Hourly
- Job Title : Jr. PLC/Electrician
- Description :
Works with team to maintain production by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment with a specialty in foam maintenance and production.
- Independent thinker
- Quick Learner
- Operating Equipment
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on all production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Create detailed 3D designs and drawings of assembly equipment.
- Design gauges and fixture tooling.
- Interface with the Manufacturing site to mitigate / resolve equipment issues
- Collaborate with Quality on GD&T print tolerances.
- Improve existing tooling to enhance performance.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to program and trouble shoot equipment using PLC.
- Able to read and write PLC logic.
- Create and Maintain Mold P.M.’s/Logs
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Knowledge And Education:
- PLC expreince 1-2 years
- Diploma or 3 years minimum experience designing similar equipment
- Ability to take a general concept and develop it into a finished product with little supervision
- Automation design experience would be an asset
- Location : Amherstburg Ontario Canada
- City :
- Province :
- Deadline : 2021-11-30