- Job Code : Corporate
- Job Title : Corporate Human Resources Manager
- Description :
A strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to all corporate functional teams within the company.
- Lead Employee and Labour Relations, both domestically and international
- Support Corporate Office Departments -Sales, Quality, Program Design, Purchasing, Health & Safety, Finance, IT, and Engineering.
- Support HR Partners and initiatives in plants, including plant visits, HR standards, investigations, employee turnover, coaching, and professional development.
- Ensuring the ongoing development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy to attract, select, and develop great corporate talent.
- Advisor to Senior Executive Leadership
- Drives HR initiatives, functional excellence, and process improvement.
- Create a positive and energetic work environment; promoting employee engagement.
- Develop and introduce policies.
- Lead bargaining negotiations and labour relations strategy.
- Advise Corporate Managers related to employee performance
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding plans
- Partner & Support EHS in maintaining and adhering to systems
- Advocate and lead by example for EHS in the workplace
- Support WSIB reporting and RTW programs
- Support employee immigration through legal services
- Ensure employee personnel files are maintained
- Manage Corporate benefits, life insurance, drivers insurance
- Attend grievance/union meetings
- Maintain corporate organizational structure.
- Partner with external hiring services
- Support Corporate Office events, incl. Charities and Outreach
- Training Planning and Matrix
- Partner with external legal on immigration matters
- All other duties as required
- 5 years Human Resources / multi-facility experience
- College Diploma or University Degree, Certification or equivalent
- Employee and Labour Relations experience
- Must be Bondable
- Location : Windsor Ontario Canada
- City :
- Province :
- Deadline : 2022-05-13