- Job Code : Corporate
- Job Title : Plastics Engineer
- Description :
The Plastics Engineer is responsible for the successful and effective consultation, development, implementation of injection molded plastics products, from concept to production, at all WMG locations; including collaborating on costing, product design, tool design, prototype and production processes in the injection mold process. It is the responsibility and duty of this individual to ensure that WMG is adhering to all customer specific requirements and support production launch.
- Extensive knowledge in the aspects of design, engineering, comprehensive solving for plastic products of injection molding
- Advise on part design, material selection, manufacturing feasibility, etc. throughout the design development phase.
- Lead the start-up of a manufacturing facility from concept to production, including procuring and setting up all capital equipment and tooling, hiring and training staff, etc.
- Proficient adjusting and optimizing process parameters, measurements analysis of injection molding
- An ability to consult, train and share knowledge
- Deal with all issues regarding injection molding (quality, capacity, etc…)
- Make improvements to existing production lines and processes.
- Help design and implement new molds to increase production.
- Mentoring Teams
- Perform all other related duties as required
- Location : Windsor Ontario Canada
- City : Windsor
- Province : Ontario
- Deadline : 2022-08-08