- Job Code : Plant
- Job Title : Foam Mold Technician
- Description :
The Foam Mold Technician will be responsible for maintenance of all foam molds and tooling on a daily basis. They will ensure functionality of the tooling so that it stays in working order during production and offline. They will setup new tooling for production. Report directly to the Foam Supervisor on a daily basis and keep up with preventative maintenance routines.
- Maintain and make sure all foam tooling is in working order during production and off line. This includes but not limited to air switches, air lines, autovents, hinges and locking mechanisms.
- New mold validation.
- Troubleshooting mechanical issues.
- Perform test pours on prototype machine.
- Ensure all mold seals are performing to provide minimal flash.
- Repair tool seals as needed.
- Ensure each mold is producing best possible part free of voids and surface defects.
- Keep updated foam tool inventories.
- Record PM’s and work performed.
- Travel to plants globally to support mold launches and issues
- Location : Amherstburg Ontario Canada
- City : Amherstburg
- Province : Ontario
- Deadline : 2022-12-31