- Job Code : FTPTM1108.2
- Job Title : 2nd Shift Production Team Member (Full-time)
- Description :
4 day work week - 10 hour shifts
- Please note, it is NOT required to submit a cover letter. If you wish to bypass the cover letter, please upload your resume twice in place of the cover letter.
2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday 7pm - 5:30am
Starting pay: $14.50/hr + $2/hr attendance bonus = $16.50/hr *Paid Weekly*
Team Members are responsible for the overall quality and quantity of parts produced in their assigned area(s). Team members will also complete all required reports, forms, and other written documentation as directed.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Verify that the parts being produced are to customers’ requirements by visual inspections, gauging, and other types of verification as may be deemed required.
- Notify quality of any non-conforming material.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Efficiently operate all machines in the plant and producing quality parts along with meeting production requirements based on training completed, operation standards, and production efficiencies.
- Follow and comply with all safety, OSHA, and environmental rules and policies.
- Recording all scrap and ensuring of its proper disposal.
- Performing other work as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Days
- 10 hour shifts
- Monday through Thursday
- Night Shift Openings
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 11 hours)
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending and lifting up to 50lbs
- Production or Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
Windsor Machine Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Location : Princeton Indiana USA
- City : Princeton
- Province : IN
- Deadline : 2022-12-31