- Job Code : 004
- Job Title : General Labourer
- Description :
Job Summary: The General Labourer will be required to perform tasks involving physical labor at a manufacturing plant, and will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools. Responsibilities will include the assembly of products using automated assembly equipment and robotic weld cells. The General Labourer will be responsible for the efficient production of products according to established procedures, following all safety protocols and workplace policies.
- Inspect/check parts for defects
- Operate and tend automated assembling equipment such as robotic and fixed automation equipment, Operate small hand tools such as grinders and buffing wheels
- Mark, record and report defects
- Adhere to all relevant safety legislation under the OHSA and company safety policies
- Clean and perform preparation of work-site.
- Critical eye for identifying defects
- Commitment to quality and safety
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must have CSA certified steel toe safety shoes
- Job requires ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs, stand throughout the whole day.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (safety shoes, safety glasses)
Our Plants are not located on a Bus Route. Applicants must have access to a vehicle
Any interested candidates please apply online on windsormachine.com/careers
- Location : Amherstburg Ontario Canada
- City : Amherstburg
- Province : Ontario
- Deadline : 2020-08-31