- Job Code : 067
- Job Title : IT Help Desk / Administration
- Description :
The IT Help Desk is responsible for aiding users and other IT staff with efficiently resolving IT issues. Staging and deploying new computers and other IT related devices. Respond and follow-up daily to IT ticket system.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users and provide technical assistance for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Troubleshoot to determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the end user
- Guide end users through problem-solving process
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel when necessary
- Follow up with end users to ensure their issue has been resolved
- Gain feedback from end users about computer usage
- Document issues and ensure all solutions are logged and organized appropriately
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Develop training manuals and SOP’s
- Provide effective customer service while training end users
- Respond and follow up on IT issues using our IT ticket tracking system
- Staging and setup of new work areas
- Preventative maintenance on IT related equipment
- Extra duties as required may include but not limited to assisting in network cabling installation, tv installation, and general house keeping tasks in IT equipment areas
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in computer science, or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience required.
- Knowledge of computer assembly and troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Self motivated
- Travel may be required.
- Working at heights
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
- Location : Windsor Ontario Canada
- City :
- Province :
- Deadline : 2022-03-08