- Job Code : 000
- Job Title : ERP Coordinator
- Description :
The ERP Coordinator is responsible to implement, oversee and maintain the global ERP system. This includes inventory management, logistics, scheduling, document management, fab floor workflow management.
- Implementation and maintenance of ERP system
- Provide user training and documentation updates
- Data cleansing/verification
- Identify and accomplish areas of improvement of the ERP system
- Follow up with internal IT or ERP vendor for issues as required
- Support end users with ERP job duties
- Design and create system reports as required
- Understanding of typical manufacturing practices and fabrication processes (inventory management, logistics, scheduling, document management, fab floor workflow management)
- Basic network, hardware, software setup and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Knowledge & Education:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment – 10 years
- Must have experience with all facets of an ERP system as used within a manufacturing environment – 5 years
- Strong hands-on knowledge of PC operating systems Microsoft Office Suite specifically Word and Excel
- Extensive experience with an ERP system (Epicor CMS an asset)
- Experience with CRM, ERP, PDM interoperability and BI platforms an asset
- Familiarity with EDI would be an asset
- Programming skills would be an asset
- Travel is required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
- Location : Windsor Ontario Canada
- City :
- Province :
- Deadline : 2020-10-31