- Job Code : 000
- Job Title : Sales Account Manager
- Description :
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with OEM and Tier 1 Automotive suppliers - connecting with key business executives and Engineering departments. You will liaise between customers engineering team and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Highly personable, ambitious, motivated personality. Public speaking is an asset.
- Understand WMG product lines and capabilities - Design characteristics, competitive advantages over competition.
- Interface with WMG engineering while investigating opportunities to ensure we're able to comply or have solutions that would satisfy.
- Establish key contacts at required target companies.
- May have to entertain potential customers during non-business hours.
- Develop relationship within those target companies by travelling to their offices for regular face to face meetings and other required events / social interactions / entertainment (as defined by WMG Sales Manager).
- Perform sales meetings and engineering technical presentations explaining WMG capabilities and product lines.
- Identify and develop opportunities at target companies where WMG products could be sourced.
- Work with both WMG Engineering, and Sales and target companies Purchasing and Engineering to tailor a WMG product offering.
- Work with WMG CEO and Sales Manager / WMG Purchasing to establish quote costing and response to customers.
- Proficient in excel and other MS office programs.
- Work with target companies purchasing and engineering through quotation process.
- Work with WMG Program Management / Engineering to establish WMG timeline and specific requirements for timing, product design etc.
- Complete advanced program documentation as required through quotation process.
- Interface with target companies to establish prototyping requirements - WMG Prototype interface as well.
- Follow quotation process with buyers closely - complete all documentation as required (with assistance if necessary from other WMG staff).
- Travel to any and all required meetings or WMG plant tours to help with securing quoted business.
- Close business that the WMG CEO and Sales Manager deems achievable.
- May be required to work extra or longer hours than regular schedule times.
- Also be responsible for all other sales matters assigned by WMG management.
- Experience working with or at OEM facilities directly
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and engineering
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Education in Engineering
- Office Environment
- International travel
- Customer/Company interaction in various time zones
- Location : Taylor Michigan USA
- City :
- Province :
- Deadline : 2021-02-28