- Job Code : 039
- Job Title : Quality Inspector
- Description :
The Quality Inspector is responsible for direct examination of product to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and customer specifications. Requiring a high level of attention to detail, the Quality Inspector is responsible for strictly adhering to the organization's quality assurance policies, and identifying defects and or production errors in order to prevent these materials from entering the supply chain.
- Inspect production material as assigned for defects as trained.
- Remove defective items from production, designating reason for removal.
- Report defects to the appropriate manager/supervisor/auditor.
- Comply with Company QA programs for monitoring supplier quality, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with company and OHSA policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Location : Amherstburg Ontario Canada
- City :
- Province :
- Deadline : 2020-09-30